Sunday, February 5, 2006

Found this on amazon today

In 23 days I will turn 30. Actually, I will turn 7.5 birthdays since I don't get a real one this year, But I'm so excited! I am oficially a grownup, but I'm still so cool. It seems life just keeps getting better every year. When I think about how insane and difficult the last 10 years have been I'm elated to have learned from it all and put it all behind me. And think of all the great stuff to look forward to: my family will probably grow, I could move away or settle right here, I'll probably do some great travelling and not have to charge it, the whole sexual peak thing(really looking forward to that one), think of all the good books yet to be read, all the new music yet to be enjoyed, movies, family, friends, life! I love my job and have tons of ideas to keep it exciting for the next few years. I know there will be struggles to come. I will probably lose one or more of my grandparents, and that scares me to death. I know there will be broken hearts and emergencies, ups and downs, wrinkles and grey hairs. But I am strong, and these things will make me stronger. I'm healthy, I'm happy, and I'm in charge! Bring on the black balloons!  P.S. Check out my Wish List!

No comments:

Post a Comment